Home > Candy Cane Decorations
Christmas Candy Cane Swag
Candy Cane Decoration for Christmas or Holidays
Skill Level: Easy
1 Evergreen swag
2 large pine cones (gold)
2 sprays of gold leaves
2 sprays of eucalyptus stems
6 sprays of red berries
3 yards 2” Satin Candy Cane ribbon
3 yards 2” Sheer Candy Cane ribbon
1. Make a six loop bow with the satin ribbon
2. Make an eight loop bow with the sheer ribbon
3. Attach the 2 bow together with thin gauge florist wire
4. Arrange loops as shown in the picture
5. Attach the bow to the centre of the swag with florist wire.
6. Glue each large gold pinecone to the swag on either side of the
7. Insert the eucalyptus stem under the pinecones on either side of
the swag. Glue to hold in place.
8. Insert 3 red berry sprays on either side of the swag to complete
the decorating of the swag as shown in the picture.